The HBASC is partnering with Habitat for Humanity of La Plata County for the 25th Annual Contractors Yard Sale
July 18, 2020
The vacant lot on the corner of Davidson Creek Rd and E Owen Rd, behind Tile & Light Art of Durango
We are very happy to announce that the annual Contractor’s Yard Sale will still take place! We have rescheduled the event to July 18, 2020. This year’s sale will be held in the vacant lot behind Tile Art/Light art on the corner of East Owen and Davidson Creek Roads.
The Contractors Yard Sale is an annual collaboration between the HBASC and Habitat for Humanity of La Plata County. HBASC members contribute construction tools, supplies & materials that are sold at bargain prices. Proceeds support both Habitat for Humanity of La Plata County and the HBASC.
We will follow COVID-19 precautions, so please come prepared! Our guidelines include:
- All guests and volunteers must wear a mask.
- Gloves are preferred due to the nature of the event. We will have gloves available or you may bring your own.
- We will limit the number of people shopping at all times, so please keep your family comfortable in the car or leave them at home while you make your purchases. If your children must come with you, they must remain with their adult chaperone at all times.
- We will not serve food this year.
- Please follow the signs for parking and entry. To comply with state COVID-19 requirements, traffic will flow with one way in, and one way out.
- Come early for the best products and the easiest time shopping
These guidelines may change depending on state requirements.
To make a donation or volunteer, please fill out the form below. We look forward to seeing you July 18th at the annual Contractor’s Yard Sale!